Nineteen

on Linggo, Setyembre 25, 2011

            I can tell he's avoiding me. I don't know why, but he really is. 

       Okay, maybe it's my fault. I remember our last conversation where he mentioned something about waiting for me until I get 19 (he already told me about it for so many times last year but I didn't really believe him because he's the kind of person who always plays around with people). Of course, I was like, SUPER KILIG because I didn't expect he still remembered. But I couldn't let him win by making him find out that I was a little bit (JUST A LITTLE BIT) convinced by his words. So I pretended not to remember anything about that "19" stuff.

          I just said, "So what's the connection between nineteen and the topic we had earlier?" 

          He answered, "Like, duh? As if you don't know."

          That was it. END OF CONVERSATION. And he's not even saying a word up until now.

         I could tell he was annoyed. He was not easy to read, but I knew he was annoyed with what I said. And I thought the "dalagang Pilipina" principle did not work either. But what did he want? For me to say, "Yes, I'm waiting???" I'm not dumb enough to do that.

           I don't really understand him. 

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento