I suddenly felt the urge to write. I just figured out why he's not anymore talking to me. Damn! It was so clear. I was just so blind. Of course, he found someone new. And how did I know? He updated his Facebook status just a while ago and it read, "I'm feeling you, you're feeling me. What exactly is holding us back?" It couldn't be me. We hadn't talked for a month, so how could it be me? I was just so stupid to think that we are possible. STUPID. STUPID. STUPID. I think it's time to give up. Apparently, there's no us. THERE WILL BE NO US and I'm certain about it.
Mag-subscribe sa:
I-post ang Mga Komento (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Sheba Sarsosa Adlawan
- AB Mass Communication. AFYOP facilitator. Ateneo de Davao University. Loves singing and writing. Avid fan of God. Shaped perfectly by God. :)
Shopping Online
Labels
- Achievements (2)
- Addictions (2)
- Fave Quotations (1)
- Heart Matters (5)
- Rants (1)
- Story of My Life (1)
- Sweet Nothings (6)
Popular Posts
Categories
- Achievements (2)
- Addictions (2)
- Fave Quotations (1)
- Heart Matters (5)
- Rants (1)
- Story of My Life (1)
- Sweet Nothings (6)
Mga tagasunod
Blogroll
Labels
- Achievements (2)
- Addictions (2)
- Fave Quotations (1)
- Heart Matters (5)
- Rants (1)
- Story of My Life (1)
- Sweet Nothings (6)
Labels
- Achievements (2)
- Addictions (2)
- Fave Quotations (1)
- Heart Matters (5)
- Rants (1)
- Story of My Life (1)
- Sweet Nothings (6)
0 (mga) komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento